BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
rachel p.
lamont, CA
I loved how this product made my skin feel after i put it on i even put it on my little one and they smell so good
Alora G.
St Ives is a great lotion used to be all I used to buy it does moisturize good though. I still use it often......
Yesenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Sobre St, Ives. en YT vi muchos review sobre el producto, tanto así que fui y me compre un exfoliador. Buenisimo
Sarah ❤.
I absolutely love this product it keeps your hands nice and smooth! Also it doesn't leave your skin felling oily!
Amanda W.
Love this lotion! It goes on smooth and the coconut scent is amazing! It isn't too sticky after applying either.
Marissa M.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite lotion! I have three bottles of it in my room! Doesn't leave skin sticky and it moisturizes.
Angela D.
Charlottesville, VA
I love St. Ives lotions. It is one of the only brands that keeps me and my children fully moisturized year round.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
Love the st Ives just has to be the apricot don't like minty washes or scrubs for my face I feel it makes it dry
Rachel F.
St. Ives is by far the best when it comes to moisturizers. I have very dry skin and this works perfectly for me.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Smells great, moisturizes my skin without making oily and doesn't leave my skin harsh. Bottle is a good size so
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart