BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Taylor P.
Jasper, AL
This leaves your skin super soft. I wish the scent was a little stronger though. The scent fades away very quickly
Alisha B.
Saint paul, MN
I have tried all kinds of lotions and St. Ives is the only one that works to stop my dry skin and it smells great.
Alyssa M.
Schnecksville, PA
This body lotion makes my skin so soft. I use it daily after showers and it soothes my dry skin. Highly recommend!
Maria
Wilmington, IL
Your skin super soft and not feeling oily or grease all you need is a little bit and leaves you smelling good too.
Elizabeth S.
Love St. Ives, and this lotion is so good. It smells great and is wonderful for keeping me moisturized all day long
Heidi D.
Gainesville, FL
Great travel lotion. Product is wonderful for kids and adults. Soft and smooth on skin. Would definitely recommend
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this quite a bit. It's a thicker lotion but it still absorbes nicely. I use this as an all over body lotion.
Miah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell and the way it soothes the skin it is like silk for your body. It is great for the winter months.
rachel p.
lamont, CA
I loved how this product made my skin feel after i put it on i even put it on my little one and they smell so good
Whitney H.
I love this lotion! It's thick but not greasy or sticky! I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin soft all day!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon