BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lotion got some reason it gives of a cooling tingling sensation which I love. Smell is light and fresh.
Angie A.
Elmont, NY
The only thing I find annoying about this product is the weird smell but it has my skin feeling smooth all the time
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
I love their body lotion and face scrubs! Lots of moisture and definitely worth it if you have dry skin like i do..
Elizabeth S.
Love St. Ives, and this lotion is so good. It smells great and is wonderful for keeping me moisturized all day long
Kristie H.
I love this lotion! It's so affordable. It makes my skin feel soft and it smells amazing! I use it after I shower.
Gabriella S.
I really love St. Ives its always been a go to brand for me. I love their products because they are so affordable.
Stephanie R.
Tellico Plns, TN
Great and all natural no harmful parabens that cause cancer and just a good for your skin overall product and brand
Regina D.
Union Beach, NJ
Excellent body lotion!!!! It smells great, and easily absorbs without feeling greasy. The moisture lasts all day!!
Heather B.
This lotion smells so good, and it absorbs quickly. It's not greasy at all. My skin seems a little firmer as well.
liz N.
I first of all t like the scent of this product. Overall it works great and I have seen it working so far so good.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart