BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Robin O.
If you have flakey or dry skin you only have to use this once and it keeps your legs smooth and good looking all day.
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
so far this products is very good in my Opinion I Think it Great for the cost i would use this again i love the smell
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I enjoy using st Ives mini lotion, because I can put it in my purse or my bag and I always have skin care on the go!
Morgan E.
Flagstaff, AZ
It makes my hands feel so nice and smooth! If it's just whenever or after a nice shower, it's a great product to use.
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
I give 5 of 5 for this product.. my absolute favorite lotion.. I love the orchid and coconut.. cannot go with out it
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
This lotion is everything, I use it every day. Good smell , not oily and makes my skin feel softer and look healthier
Eva M.
Compton, CA
This moisturizer is great for people with dryer skin it hydrates the skin beautifully I definitely recommend this 👍🏻
Curtis L.
Berkeley, CA
Love St. Ives. I use it everyday and I like all their body moisturizers. I keep going back to it. It's a great value.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
They don't work so well for my skin now days but when I had super oily skin it was amazing in stopping those pimples,
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA
Very refreshing and leaves you feeling nice. This is also good to take on trips, like to the beach or somewhere hot.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart