BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Barbara B.
Oceanside, CA
I am in love with this lotion! Very very moisturize and it comes with soo much! It last pretty much all day and the smell is really good! I like the fact it has collagen and elastin in it which is what our skin has and needs
Evergreen at B.
KNOXVILLE
Very moisturizing.  Absorbs quickly and feels lightweight on the skin.  It is a nice winter or summertime moisturizer.  Very affordable product and available at most all drug stores or big box stores.  I would highly recommend to anyone with relatively dry skin.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
This is a wonderful lotion especially since I suffer from very dry skin and it doesn't feel greasy at all. It's very gentle and also helps with stretch marks and I tan so it definitely helps with super dry skin.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
One of the best lotions on the market! I'm a repeated user and I think the value of this product is great. It's not harsh at all or over scented. I bought mine at CVS but mostly every drugstore and Walmart has it.
Echo C.
Modesto
Love this product! The smell is good and not to strong. It's very gentle and soft on the skin. I got this product from my local Walmart. It very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love this idea of collagen for anti aging. But I heard that it's molecules are too large to actually a difference when you physically apply it to skin. But for it being an affordable item that should not be a big deal.
Caroline M.
I've used this lotion for years. It works great at keeping your skin hydrated, even in dry Chicago winters! The price is fair as well. I find it most effective when I apply after my shower.
Myles H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Not only does it smell fantastic, but it's consistency is what makes it near perfect. It's not thick and heavy like Nivea or thin and light like Suave. It's the perfect medium and that's what it should be
Romina S.
Saratoga, CA
I bought this a few months ago, and I'm not happy with the lotion it doesn't last long i mean i had to put on the lotion at least 3 times a day, it's cheap and you get get you pay for. I don't recommend it
Mani R.
This product is very soothing and moisturizing. It succeeded in meeting my expectations and lived up to the packaging. It works very effectively and the price range is great for how long the bottle lasts.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart