BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
cynthia p.
Awesome smell and it really nice. it provides smooth feeling. i love it. i recomment it. it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Luz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this lotion! is so fresh and not that creamy, is great for this summer time ! My skin feels great after using it
Shundrika L.
Memphis, TN
Love it love it love it love it love it it's awesome leaves my skin silky smooth and soft and hydrated  .its very gentle
Deanna H.
Riverside, CA
This is a decent mostrizer and it keeps the skin feeling nice for quite sometime !! However it breaks me out sometimes
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
Just started using St. Ives body lotion and it is amazing! Best part about it is that it's also natural, double win :)
Hannah G.
Galax, VA
This lotion is great. I have been using it for a while and it has left my skin feeling soft. It has a wonderful smell.
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL
Carry it in my purse for any time I wash my hands outside of home and need to moisture my hands again. ove the softness
Carlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
After using this my skin feels really tight and refreshed every time. It even adds a natural glow without being greasy
Ceara H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Great lotion! I always get the coconut and orchid extract scent. Its natural and great for your skin. No mineral oil!!
Angela C.
Morganville, NJ
I love this body lotion it smells terrific and keeps your skin so soft. I put on after shower and skin is soft all day
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart