BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Lisandra B.
Porterville, CA
I used this for my feet works good enough. I would like it too.smell little more better but I tend like fruity smells
member-729f1c009
Sacramento
Best thing I love it on my face as a face mask for about 30 minutes then wash it off and it makes my face look great
Armani P.
This is one of my favorite lotions. It makes my skin soft and smooth and I usually don't have to reapply for the day
Aubrey B.
Canonsburg, PA
Non greasy, smells great!! I occasionally go to another brand but this is DEFINITELY my go to, everyday body lotion.
Mini P.
This product is okay, nothing to brag about. Not my first choice for lotion. I found it to be a little thick lotion.
Brianna S.
Love love love this! Keeps my skin extremely soft and smells great too!
It's not super pricey either, love St.. Ives!
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
Love this! keeps your skin really nice and smooth. Helps with dry and itchy skin too. I love using the face wash too.
Cathy E.
Romeoville, IL
This lotion is One of the very best lotions I've used it's very soft and silky does not leave your skin flaky or dry
Christie L.
Use this on my legs to help with cellulite. Helps my skin feel tightened and refreshed, use only on occasions though.
theresa k.
baltimore
Works great on really dry skin. I got the orchid pump bottle. after 3 days my skin was soft and had more elasticity.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart