BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Hannah G.
Galax, VA
This lotion is great. I have been using it for a while and it has left my skin feeling soft. It has a wonderful smell.
Shundrika L.
Memphis, TN
Love it love it love it love it love it it's awesome leaves my skin silky smooth and soft and hydrated  .its very gentle
Mishka M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is so buttery and soft and best work for all skin type. I personally have normal skin but oily at my t-zone
Nigeria P.
Jacksonville, AL
Good travel lotion. St. Gives always has a light refreshing smell. Which is excellent and it doesn't irritate dry skin.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
Love this body lotion from st Ives luckily they several scents to choose from. I don't always tent to get the same one
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
This lotion smells awesome!I use this and have used it for years.It leaves my skin soft and the smell lasts a while.
Brenda M.
Probé esta crema por una prima que me la recommendó y no he dejado de usarla, llevo 5 años usandola! Me fascina jajaja
Simone
Indian Trail, NC
It's not too oily and I think it is very light on my skin. Does great under my makeup to keep my face looking fresh.
Amber W.
Greenwood, IN
I liked the results but it left a greasy felling for awhile which I didn't care for. But the after results were nice.
Jensen C.
I use this stuff daily, it smells great also. works best when i put it on my face as soon as i get out of the shower.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart