BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
Seems to be working really well so far. Most lotions I try leave me feeling oily and this one has a nice balance to it.
Amanda D.
Boone, NC
St. Ives is one of the the brands that work on my senestive skin. It was hard to find a brand that didn't irate my skin
Jennifer m.
Albuquerque, NM
It smells so dam good and also it applys so easily to your skin and leaves it fresh all day and your skin won't dry up
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
Just started using St. Ives body lotion and it is amazing! Best part about it is that it's also natural, double win :)
Kassie P.
Has a really great smell but I didn't notice any changes in my skin tone from the "elastin" but it worked okay for me.
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
It feels like applying water on your skin. It's extremely light and I have to apply a lot to actually feel moisturized.
Gina W.
Great product, leaves skin feeling silky smooth. Doesn't require much to get desired results. Great buy for the price.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
Love this products leave my skin very smooth and last all day. I use this product daily on my face and elbows and feet.
Deanna H.
Riverside, CA
This is a decent mostrizer and it keeps the skin feeling nice for quite sometime !! However it breaks me out sometimes
Ceara H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Great lotion! I always get the coconut and orchid extract scent. Its natural and great for your skin. No mineral oil!!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart