BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Andrea A.
Love the smell of this. Keeps my skin silky smooth. Good value. Would recommend to a friend. Easy to find at most stores.
Leyanet G.
This lotion smells really good and provides great moisture to my skin. This is one in particular is great on my dry skin.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Its nice especially for the smell, I prefer their face washes thought, I like moisturizing from it, but not my favorite.
Brianna C.
Sanford , FL
Works good, used it on my scars and it cleared it up really good. Doesn't leave a sticky or oilily layer. Rubs in smooth.
Lisa S.
Canoga Park, CA
My all time favorite lotion. Smells great..isn't greasy...actually works and is a great price. What more can you ask for?
Tiana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly only use this for my legs because I have excema. I love that it keeps my legs soft for a long period of time.
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
It's a great price for a lot of product. It's pretty moisturizing and I'm hoping to see some results with continued use.
Joanna G.
I absolutely love St.Ives for their Face wash Ive tried 3 different face washes so far cant wait to continue buying more
Andrea R.
San Antonio, TX
It is pretty standard moisturizer and it gets the job done. I have used up a couple bottles and it work just fine for me.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
I love how it smells and how soft it leaves my skin! I love the price and all the amount of product that has! I love itt
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart