BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Joanna G.
I absolutely love St.Ives for their Face wash Ive tried 3 different face washes so far cant wait to continue buying more
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
It's a great price for a lot of product. It's pretty moisturizing and I'm hoping to see some results with continued use.
Leyanet G.
This lotion smells really good and provides great moisture to my skin. This is one in particular is great on my dry skin.
Lisa S.
Canoga Park, CA
My all time favorite lotion. Smells great..isn't greasy...actually works and is a great price. What more can you ask for?
Maria G.
Bell, CA
You can't ever go wrong with st Ives products, I love this product! I would definitely recommend this product it is great
Brynn A.
Anaheim, CA
This lotion keeps me mosturized without leaving me oily or dry. It is the perfect level of moisture. And it smells nice!
Brianna C.
Sanford , FL
Works good, used it on my scars and it cleared it up really good. Doesn't leave a sticky or oilily layer. Rubs in smooth.
Susan C.
St. Ives leaves a soothing and has a refreshing feeling on my skin. The smell is great. It's definitely worth getting it.
Kayo G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very oily skin but this lotion does not bother me at all. Helps with the itchiness and I love the way it smells!
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Excellent quality and smells terrific. I put it on right after the shower and it really has helped my skin look healthier
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart