BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorites! Love how the smell does not overpower you and it keeps you feeling soft and firm for quite a while!
Elizabeth C.
Vacaville, CA
Works great. When I wash my hands too much especially in winter Andy hands crack. This cream works wonders on repairing!
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
I love how it smells and how soft it leaves my skin! I love the price and all the amount of product that has! I love itt
Kelley H.
East Peoria, IL
This is the only kind of body lotion I use on a daily basis. I love how it's not too greasy but still leaves hands soft.
Erica V.
Middleburg, FL
Love the scent !!! The fragrance last a while once aplljed as well which always a plus !! And it makes the akin so soft !
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Its nice especially for the smell, I prefer their face washes thought, I like moisturizing from it, but not my favorite.
gaby s.
In the dead of winter my legs get extremely dry but this lotion really does work wonders especially with dry skin issues.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
This lotion smells amazing. Whether it works or not I haven't decided, however the smell still gives it a 5 star rating !
Tiana M.
I honestly only use this for my legs because I have excema. I love that it keeps my legs soft for a long period of time.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
I'm in love with to oatmeal cocoa butter combination of this! Smells great...leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart