BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
Love this lotion this bottle is long last not greasy and very soothing. I love how soft my chapped skin feels after each use my skin seems to get softer after each use.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love St. Ives lotions!!! They're always so smooth and creamy and leave my skin super soft! If the store doesn't have the normal lotion that I buy, then I buy St. Ives as my close second favorite. It's pretty cheap too so that's a plus!
Chelby L.
Elk River , MN
I've been using this for about 7 years I absolutely lode it. It's cheap at the local Walmart. And it's effective! I love the way it makes my skin feel and the smell is amazing. Not fruity or too floral at all! Just perfect
Jaid L.
Definitely recommend this lotion to all women out there, I use this lotion on my legs after I shave and it hydrates them so well and smells and feels good! The scent is a little strong but goes away pretty fast and then it's not as strong. Wonderful lotion!!
Brittany A.
Glenpool, OK
I love this lotion. It soaks into my skin perfectly and always leaves me feeling soft and fresh. The scent is fantastic. I have used this everyday for the past three years.
Keely W.
I would have to rate this lotion a 4 out of 5. It worked great in the summer, considering the hot muggy temperature. It feels supper light and makes my skin feel exceptionally smooth. The only reason it's not a 5 is because in the winter my skin gets a littler more dry and i ended up using a thicker.
Yesenia A.
I love these lotions. I like the smells of bath and body Works but this is the real deal. Doesn't feel heavy and skin takes it in quickly. They have softer scents but it leaves me smooth and healthy looking all day.
Nicolle C.
This is a fantastic lotion! It has kept my hands moisturized throughout the cold and breezy winter that usually leaves my hands cracked and bleeding. I keep it at my desk at work and my coworkers are always helping themselves to my lotion because they love it!
Lisa A.
This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized without feeling slimy or too wet that some other lotions make me feel. I don’t think this is a harsh lotion, I think this is something many people can use and love !
Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
THE SMELL REMINDS ME OF MELON AND CUCUMBER ! I love this and it does help moisturize my skin . My skin absorbs instantly and it doesn’t make me feel heavily coated in oil . Very good and I recommend to go smell it !
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart