BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just a good product to use when you need that extra bit of moisture. Nice to the touch and not a heavy product in my opinion
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used St. Ives lotion before and it it is a very nice smelling lotion and also keeps your skin from drying out so fast.
Rin R.
Smyrna, DE
I bought it not realizing what it was, but it smells good!!! I don't use it often enough to give a better review. I'm sorry.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
This lotion makes my skin feel so soft. I've used the body wash as well and both of these products are perfect for dry skin.
Megan A.
This lotion is great for long lasting moisture and I can definitely see improvements in the quality of my skin from using it.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is ok. I live in GA is it is humid many days and this lotion tends to make me feel a little sticky when applied.
Daniella E.
Wichita, KS
St Ives is one of the few brands of lotions I will wear. Clean scents and light. Moves easily on the skin and not greasy.
Amber E.
LEANDER, TX
Love this lotion!! I am pregnant right now and I use this to help with stretch marks and itchiness. Feels so good on my skin.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
This is one of my favorite lotions to date. It blends easy is not to thick or to watery. Has a great consistency and smell.
Minouche T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Husband uses St. Ives and he loves it. Great product and inexpensive. Bought it at Target on sale. Would highly recommend it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.