BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
My sons class required we buy him lotion. This brand was the one and it lasted him half the year! Great light weight product
Jennifer G.
Middleboro, MA
I have sensitive skin and I use this daily. It's not greasy, no perfume smells.. Great for dry skin! Love love this product!
Taylor S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this lotion. I use it on my legs every night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my legs look and feel great!
Katie W.
I have eczema and this is a great lotion. It dries quickly without leaving a greasy feel. My skin stayed moisturized all day.
Amanda K.
Lake Station, IN
I like this, but it's kind of oily. I already have oily skin, so this adds more...unless you sit there and really rub it in.
Amanda K.
Holbrook, AZ
Love this stuff non greasy lotion! Smells great and feels amazingSt. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Andrea W.
Absolutely love this lotion. Super inexpensive but such high quality. This is the only lotion I really use on a daily basis.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of the best lotions. I use this everyday and it keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I would definitely recommend.
Shanika W.
Elk Grove, CA
Leaves my skin moisturized and calm. I even use this on my son who has chronic dry skin for lasting moisture and elasticity.
Christine P.
Great product for October-April when my skin is dry.  Leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth all day, almost through one wash.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart