BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Daniella E.
Wichita, KS
St Ives is one of the few brands of lotions I will wear. Clean scents and light. Moves easily on the skin and not greasy.
Jackee B.
Louisville, KY
I personally did not like this brand. It makes me itch and doesn't smell that great. Left my hands and legs oily and greasy.
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
The lotion is great, very moisturizing. However when they redid the bottle design I now find it difficult to open the pump!
Erin B.
Celina, OH
I LOVE this lotion. I use this everyday and my skin is always so soft! I would recommend this to everyone. A great purchase.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
This is one of my favorite lotions to date. It blends easy is not to thick or to watery. Has a great consistency and smell.
Tonya T.
Livermore, KY
My husband and oldest son has really bad drg skin. They like this lotion a lot better than most other lotions we have bought.
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Leaves your skin very smooth no dry parts . I liked it , was going for a good price.. smells good , you would really enjoy it
Amber P.
Round Rock, TX
I'm obsessed with this product. It smells amazing and is also pretty thick, which I love. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
erica h.
This is my absolute favorite lotion. I love the smell. It really helps my skin feel incredibly soft and moisturized and firm.
Shelby C.
Chandler, AZ
This has to be one of my favorite body lotions ever. The brand is nice, the product is nice and I haven't been let down yet!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart