BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Crystal C.
Las Cruces, NM
This isn't a sticky formula and leaves my skin smooth and ready to take on the day. It's a must have as the weather gets cooler
Desirae J.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell
not to expensive in the stores easy to find
keeps you moisturized all day would deffanitely recommend to others
Rin R.
Smyrna, DE
I bought it not realizing what it was, but it smells good!!! I don't use it often enough to give a better review. I'm sorry.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
This lotion makes my skin feel so soft. I've used the body wash as well and both of these products are perfect for dry skin.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Just a good product to use when you need that extra bit of moisture. Nice to the touch and not a heavy product in my opinion
Jennifer M.
Wyoming, MI
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. Does not leave too much oily residue like a lot of other moisturizers do.
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ
Anything by st. Ives is worth trying! I promise that you won't be disappointed. The lotions and face scrubs are my favorite.
Amber E.
LEANDER, TX
Love this lotion!! I am pregnant right now and I use this to help with stretch marks and itchiness. Feels so good on my skin.
Megan A.
This lotion is great for long lasting moisture and I can definitely see improvements in the quality of my skin from using it.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
This lotion is ok. I live in GA is it is humid many days and this lotion tends to make me feel a little sticky when applied.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart