BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Maggie W.
Bristol, VA
I am an avid St. Ives user, and love the collagen elastin body lotion. I felt like it took my moisture routine to the next level!
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
St.Ives is an amazing brand for moisturizers they are great, they really moisturize your skin and actually sinks into your skin.
Cassie B.
I love St. Ives lotion! It has been a go to in our family for everyday moisturizing. I also love the variety of scents available!
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love St. Ives lotion. They all have a very clean and light scent. I have very dry skin and it keeps my skin moisturized all day
pamela p.
Coconut Creek, FL
Used it will i was pregnant and zero stretch marks!!! The lotion is on the thick side but does the job and can't beat the price!
Corina O.
Esta crema la Amo me encanta su olor y me gusta mas porque no es grasa !!!
Tiene una textura muy líquida y la absorbe muy rapido.
Lisa C.
Harlingen, TX
I love how soft my skin feels after this lotion. For a time I tried it all over my body and loved it! I need to get back to that.
Ayah T.
St Ives has the best lotion it doesn't take long to rub in but it moisturizes very well i love it my sister and i use it everyday.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion smells so good and goes on smooth. It doesn't have a real greasy feel to it either. Very good product for the price.
Jennifer M.
Anaheim, CA
Great product! Works wonderfully!! Love St. Ive's products!! I use St. Ive's fash wash, daily moisturizers, etc. Love them all!!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart