BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Leah G.
I keep coming back to this lotion! Keeps my skin soft and smooth. No oily residue, and healthy. The smell is subtle and pleasant.
Jaharah C.
Smells amazing, not one bit greasy. I have sensitive skin and this causes no issues at all. I love that it's not greasy or heavy.
chris e.
VERO beach , FL
This lotion work miracles on the skin of people of the African decent! Never will you have to worry about being ashy again! 👍🏾👍🏾
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great product! Makes your skin supple and smooth. I use daily. The smell is sweet but not overwhelming. Price is very reasonable.
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
The smell is fantastic. It is a light fresh scent. The lotion goes on smooth and keeps a nice glow on your skin. A healthy glow.
Gabrielle L.
Great ! Put it on my legs before going out and it was nice and gentle and kept my legs hydrated without getting ashy all night
Yvonne F.
West Jordan, UT
I have been using this body lotion for as long as I can remember. It does not leave an oily film and is not watery like others.
Jenny G.
Salem, MA
Ive repurchased this many many times. It's hydrating and has a nice light smell that's not overpowering. Perfect for everyday.
Lucia R.
Tacoma, WA
This is really moisturizing, I like this brand because all of their products are moisturizing without being too heavy or thick
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy this St. Ives Body Lotion. It feels really soft and moisturizing to the skin. I am definitely purchasing again.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart