BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Katie B.
This is an amazing product for my dry hands and elbows. It moisturizes the skin and leaves an amazing glow. And it's inexpensive
Christie L.
Fresno, CA
St. Ives Cranberry Seed & Grape Oil, my favorite. It's affordable and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It's amazing for the price.
Alyssa M.
Absolutely great and smells wonderful. Very moisturizing and my skin really benefits from everything is this lotion. Overall LOVE
Ayah T.
St Ives has the best lotion it doesn't take long to rub in but it moisturizes very well i love it my sister and i use it everyday.
Roseddy P.
Works really good . I see the changes in my skin but I don't like the fragance of The one that I bought is oeatmeal & shea butter
Jennifer M.
Anaheim, CA
Great product! Works wonderfully!! Love St. Ive's products!! I use St. Ive's fash wash, daily moisturizers, etc. Love them all!!
Dustin k.
Indianapolis, IN
I've heard good things about this lotion so I bought it. It was a really good deal for the price. It's affordable and I like it.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This lotion is great for my skin. It goes on nice and smooth. Not greasy.i have used this brand for many health and beauty items
Amber N.
Burton, MI
Me and St. Ives go wayyyy back! I have yet to find a product I dislike! I love this body lotion and I loveeee their face scrubs!
Heather A.
Albany, GA
I love St. Ives products in general....Lotions are great... I use the mineral lotion and the facial products are awesome as well!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart