BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
This lotion smells so good and goes on smooth. It doesn't have a real greasy feel to it either. Very good product for the price.
Samantha B.
Lenoir, NC
No sticky feeling. Product has a nice smell and absorbs into skin well but you would have to use very often to get a big benefit.
Maggie W.
Bristol, VA
I am an avid St. Ives user, and love the collagen elastin body lotion. I felt like it took my moisture routine to the next level!
Christie L.
Fresno, CA
St. Ives Cranberry Seed & Grape Oil, my favorite. It's affordable and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It's amazing for the price.
Julia Y.
Rome, NY
Keeps my skin moisturized all day! Good clean smell. I only use St. Ives for my moisturizer. Not sticky at all and not to greasy
Nena B.
Aberdeen
I liked the smell of this lotion all though it was not my favorite because my skin is super duper dry but worked great for my mom
Emerald M.
Laveen, AZ
This Product is a MUST Have. It really does firm up the skin and leaves it Very moisturized. I use this lotion daily and nightly.
Lynn F.
Love that is absorbs quickly and it's not greasy. Good smell not overpowering. Can definitely use every day. Scent lasts all day.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I bought this lotion to help moisturize my skin during the winter time. It does a decent job and I like how subtle the scent is.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I use this lotion every day, it helps me with my dry skin, since i use this lotion i been noting a huge change i really like it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart