BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
I love this lotion! I’ve struggled with dry skin for years now and this lotion does a really good job of locking moisture in. I go through these pretty quickly because I use it 2-3 times a day on my entire body, and the price is perfect for this.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
St. Ives is honestly the only product I trust to keep my skin soft. Thu product lasts on the skin and it does look oily and you don't need to much to spread around your legs or arms. I literally use this for my entire body lol and my skin loves me for it
Davita C.
This lotion is everything! It's affordable, leaves my skin feeling moistured and refreshed. It also feels like the lotion is penetrating my skin, like a deep moisturizing effect. I've gotten this at Walmart and CVS and would definitely recommend!
Angela G.
Olathe, KS
I’m always looking for a way to keep my skin soft and healthy. I love the feeling of this lotion and it leaves my skin feeling very soft. I can’t quite say if the collagen helps me, but the lotion itself and the smell are both worth it!
Mackenzie M.
This is my favorite moisturizer to get at target. Light and fresh scent is wonderful and the formula is light too so it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. Haven’t noticed much by way of “firming” but this is already a repurchase for me
EDISON K.
lowell , MA
this lotion is the best i got dry skin an look dry at time but after used this product i look fresh an clean an my skin look youthful by day. i even used this on my face  as a face lotion. it is the best lotion out there like it allot one of my holly grail product
Mercedes M.
I love the fact that I can put this on right after a shower and my skin will be silky smooth. I do have to apply this lotion at least once more throughout the day just to keep my legs from becoming ashy. I love the consistency of the lotion and it has a great smell too.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this for about a year it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth and if I feel that it is helping with a collagen and elastin I'm 35 years old so I've been using it and I feel that it leaves me looking amazing
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Attention: I have found the best lotion on the market and this is it! I'm a lover of all things lotion, the smells, the feel, the hydration, I am a huge fan and this one takes the cake and has halted my perfect lotion search. I can put this lotion on fresh out of the shower in the morning before work, and when I switch to my gym clothes in the afternoon my skin is still radiant and not dry and flaky and that really says something. this lotion doesn't leave you feeling greasy or slick, or in 30 minutes your skin craving more. it hydrates perfectly and endlessly. I know I can relax after putting it on because no matter what the day throws at me I don't have to worry about dry flaky skin!! the fragrance is nice too; not too strong or in your face. if you're on the hunt, hunt no more. this product should fulfill every need you may have!!
Esperanza C.
Crown Point, IN
Love this lotion this bottle is long last not greasy and very soothing. I love how soft my chapped skin feels after each use my skin seems to get softer after each use.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart