BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
katie k.
La Vergne, TN
Love this lotion!! Smooth soft and smells so so soooo good! I like the new look of their package. Doesn’t really stay long though.
Marian O.
Not mositurizing enough for me. I don't really have dry skin but this lotion never makes me feel like my skin is hydrated enough.
heather m.
Camden, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I thought that this lotion was very hydrating to my skin and felt nice on my skin it didn't leave me feeling oily and it dries fast
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
WOW, this lotion is amazing. The smell, the price, the moisturizing. You can't ask for a better product for caring for your skin.
Maria Eugenia C.
Apopka, FL
This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it.
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
St. Ives is my go to lotion brand. This lotion is hydrating, soothing to dry skin and not greasy. I love the natural ingredients!
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never have had a problem with any St. Ives products, this would have to be my second go to for lotion, brings my skin back to life!
Bella E.
Crestview, FL
I love this lotion! it smells so good and makes my skin super soft. It also does not leave a wax feeling on my skin after I use it!
Vanessa M.
West Orange, NJ
I love it. It's smooth and I love how much It's helped me since I started using it and I don't know how I ever got along without it
Maria G.
Norfolk, VA
St Ives is always a great product and super cheap. I love this body lotion especially in the winter for my dry skin. I recommend it
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart