BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Rebecca M.
Carrollton, GA
My mother in law swears by this product but I really didn't like it on my skin. I have found other product that have worked better
Josephine B.
Huntsville, AL
I love this lotion. Not many lotions keep my skin fully moisturized throughout the whole day but this one really does and love it.
heather m.
Camden, SC
I thought that this lotion was very hydrating to my skin and felt nice on my skin it didn't leave me feeling oily and it dries fast
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
St. Ives has a few different body lotions & they're all really good. The only bad part is they dry out of your skin pretty quickly.
Nina B.
Riverside, CA
I didn't really feel like this product did what it says it does. Other than smelling really great it was just another lotion to me.
Katherine F.
Awesome product my skin is very sensitive but this product left my skin feeling amazing. It also improved the condition of my skin.
Charlotte L.
The product amount last quite a while, and it works really well! I swim, and I use this lotion to fend off the effects of chlorine
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love St. Ives in general. Their lotion is very affordable and I love all of their scents. The bottle also lasts a very long time.
Maria Eugenia C.
Apopka, FL
This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it.
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
WOW, this lotion is amazing. The smell, the price, the moisturizing. You can't ask for a better product for caring for your skin.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart