BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
This is a great lotion -thick but feels light weight, non-greasy and smells great. I especially love the orchid scent for the summer!
Melanie R.
Kodak, TN
St. Ives Restorative body lotion is a thick lotion that is great for dry winter skin. This lotion last all day without wearing off.
Kiah W.
Pleasant Grove
I love this product! It feels very nice and cooling on the skin and leaves a soft finish. I also love that it has natural ingredients
Nicole G.
I did not like this at all. It didn't moisturizer very well, and it's a too thin consistency left me kind of sticky. Not buying again
Lana B.
St.Ives lotion smells so good. It moisturizes your skin without making it feel gunky. It is soft and adds a silkiness to your skin.
Cara C.
Rochester
Great every day lotion. I tried a small bottle and immediately bought a big bottle of this. It smells good and makes your skin soft
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know if it actually speeds up skin renewal, but it smells great & is very moisturizing! It's not greasy, it's just right.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
I have the most dry skin ever. To the extent of having scabs and rashes, but this stuff works. It really feels so soothing. Love it
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Never have had a problem with any St. Ives products, this would have to be my second go to for lotion, brings my skin back to life!
India E.
Rochester, NY
I love this stuff it makes my skin so smooth an and don't get me started on the smell it leaves me breathless ever time i apply it
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart