BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Meriam V.
Santa Maria, CA
It has a really fresh scent. Does a great job hydrating my skin. it is really affordable. I like using it on my face as a moisturizer.
tara b.
Brooklyn, NY
St. Ives is an affordable product for people on a budget. Works great as a moisturizer but not sure it actually helps with elasticity!
Amelia W.
Little Rock, AR
I haven't had a chanced to try this one yet. I like the St. Ives brand a lot though. I would try this if i ran out of my normal product
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL
I really like this lotion! Soft and not greasy. Smells good too. Leaves my skin very soft. I have the one with vitamin e and I love it.
Victoria G.
I love this lotion. It's great to hydrate your skin after the shower, smells great and oil free. Really affordable also in drug stores
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Product does exactly what it says it does for a fraction of those high priced ones. Definitely feel and see the difference in my skin.
Kristen S.
I used this product head to toe during my entire twin pregnancy. I didn't get one stretch mark. I also love this product after I shave
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I love how much this lotion helps moisturize. I have extremely dry skin and eczema, and it helps moisturize and sooth. great quality!!
Brandie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand of lotion! I've tried this one and several others in the line and they absorb quickly and leave a light, fresh scent.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I don't know if it does exactly what is says its supposed, but it still leaves your skin feeling great. It has a nice very slight smell.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.