BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sariane C.
No complaints at all with any St. Ives products I've tried. Absorbed quickly. Can't say my skin tightened up, but the lotion felt good.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I love how much this lotion helps moisturize. I have extremely dry skin and eczema, and it helps moisturize and sooth. great quality!!
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
I use this in winter constantly. It really helps with any dry skin you might have, and is moisturizing and creamy without being greasy.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I love the oatmeal and shea butter lotion, it makes my skin supple and soft. The scent is amazing, i would recommend this to everyone.
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
One of my favorite body lotions. You can't be the price for the quality you're getting. Leaves my body feeling smooth and smelling good
Jessica E.
Brooklyn, NY
The consistency is not very absorbable and it did nothing for the texture of my skin. The scent is not particularly unique in any way.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
Love St. Ives lotions. They never leave me oily. Most lotions I can't use because of my sensitive skin. This lotion last all day long.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I don't know if it does exactly what is says its supposed, but it still leaves your skin feeling great. It has a nice very slight smell.
Tessa W.
montana
Perfect lotion on the go. I love this little bottle. I have to open a lot of boxes it helps my hand keep their moisture. Love St. Ives.
tara b.
Brooklyn, NY
St. Ives is an affordable product for people on a budget. Works great as a moisturizer but not sure it actually helps with elasticity!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart