BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Yvette C.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product years ago ..3-4 and it left my skin soft and smooth ..I just feel the formula could have been more moisturizing ..
Alexis S.
I loveeee this lotion. Seriously great smelling and light. Perfect for every day use when you don't want to reek of scented moisturizer
Delaine M.
When you talk about smooth, long-lasting scented body lotion, St Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion is the product to use
Amelia W.
Little Rock, AR
I haven't had a chanced to try this one yet. I like the St. Ives brand a lot though. I would try this if i ran out of my normal product
Ana G.
Bowie, MD
very moisturizing. keeps skin soft & very smooth. smell is very fresh & i just love it every time i run out i have to go get a new one.
Katy L.
This lotion is ok. It isn't super moisturizing but it def gives you a hint of moisture and scent. I prefer jergens over st. Ives though
Victoria W.
Lakeland, FL
I love st. Ives and I love this product. it's never a let down with them. I use this just about everyday and I have zero complaints!!!
Melanie R.
I love St. Ives brand for all sorts of skincare. This moisturizer has an interesting smell but I still like it because its performance
jackie w.
Aurora, IL
I love the feel and smell of this lotion! It also lasts all day. The lotion is also gentle enough that my husband uses it on his face!
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL
I really like this lotion! Soft and not greasy. Smells good too. Leaves my skin very soft. I have the one with vitamin e and I love it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart