BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Yolanda F.
Tampa
It made me smell really nice and left my skin soft but i was a slight bit allergic to it. Other than that it was a good product to use
Victoria G.
I love this lotion. It's great to hydrate your skin after the shower, smells great and oil free. Really affordable also in drug stores
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
I always love st Ives lotions! They always smell great and actually moisturizer my skin. They also don't leave any oily residue behind.
Nicole S.
Dacula, GA
This is my favorite moisturizer. the formula is very thick and moisturizing. the moisture lasts all day. my favorite is the oatmeal one
Chelsey P.
I liked this lotion it made my skin feel really soft after i used it. You can get it at walmart and other drugstores for pretty cheap.
Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
Love this smell! Feels great on my skin and I like the way it feels. Very gentle on my skin. And it's not oily at all would recommend.
Nathalie u C.
Colton, CA
It's very hydrating lotion the only thing that I was not content about was the smell it smell good just a little 2 strong for my taste.
Meriam V.
Santa Maria, CA
It has a really fresh scent. Does a great job hydrating my skin. it is really affordable. I like using it on my face as a moisturizer.
Kat S.
Annapolis, MD
I use this every morning after my shower to moisturize before putting on make-up. My husband uses it too, so we buy it all the time :)
Kristen S.
I used this product head to toe during my entire twin pregnancy. I didn't get one stretch mark. I also love this product after I shave
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart