BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Triana G.
I really liked how smoothly this rubbed into my skin, it wasn't clumpy or sticky like a lot of lotions. Kept my skin moisturized all day.
Jenna C.
Orange, CA
This is a great drugstore brand that comes in many different options. Great moisturizing quality and feels like a more expensive lotion.
Cheryl B.
Collagen Elastin was one of the first "big girl" lotions/creams I got in my youth. Still use it daily. Love the effect and the fragrance.
Joanna G.
Cicero, IL
My mother in law introduced me to this product and ever since I use st ives. It leaves my skin moisturized all day and I love the scents
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
I like this lotion; however, it seems thicker than I prefer and it leaves my skin moisturized but not as soft and smooth as some others.
Destiny G.
I like this product, depending on what kind it is; some have a strong scent and some don't. one that is a plesant scent is the oat one...
Abigail A.
No oily residue and not watered down. This lotion is great for anyone who wants proper moisture without having to use excessive amounts.
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
I've tried a lot of lotions, and this is the best one from the drugstore. It actually moisturizes and lasts. Doesn't leave a greasy feel.
Cynthia A.
West Covina, CA
My family has been using this body lotion for a long time and love it. This is a great body lotion, non greasy. It is a good price point.
Sunnie v.
nacogdoches tx
Not only does this lotion smell absolutely amazing, it works very well too! My skin was so dry and this instantly made it so much better
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart