BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Salie B.
Buxton, NC
This is a moisture-rich lotion that leaves your skin looking great all day. It keeps your sling hydrated and smooth all day long, love it!
Terry F.
Luttrell, TN
As a person ages we need to use more of these kinds of product to help us keep healthy skin,and I love the way it goes on smooth and silky
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
I use this after the shower and it has a great scent but it isn't overpowering. The consistency is great not watery like most moisturizers.
Estefany V.
My skin had started to look tired and made me look older but after using this product for a few days, my face looked more fresh and awake
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love this product! it is very smooth and absorbs quickly !!! (which is the best part) also it last long enough for all day.
pahola b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Comes in a big bottle I’m a fan it’s smells super nice and is moisturizing I apply I.T after the shower and I.T goes on to the skin well
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL
Tried this moisturizer for the first time and liked how my skin felt after, plus they have a bunch of different fragrances to pick from.
Sunnie v.
nacogdoches tx
Not only does this lotion smell absolutely amazing, it works very well too! My skin was so dry and this instantly made it so much better
Jayme L.
Grand Prairie, TX
The first time I used this lotion I completely fell in love. This moisturizer perfectly hydrates my skin and makes my skin feel amazing!
Ashley B.
This is my favorite lotion. It has a light scent but isn't perfumey and it goes on smoothly workout being greasy. It really is perfect.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart