BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
This product is so moisturizing! I have the Oatmeal Shea Butter which immediately soothes my skin and hydrating. Its 100% #natural, loove!
Samantha  S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This made my skin feel rejuvenated and made my face feel tighter after several uses. It was easy to apply and did not feel oily in my skin
Cristal
I use to use Neutrogena lotion, but one day I decided to try this lotion out & I've been using it ever since. It leaves my skin so smooth!!
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
My mom uses this product brand a lot and she loves it. I will start using this soon because of the references I've gotten from this product.
Andrea C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this stuff , it soaks in nicely and and has a great scent that can be worn alone or is light enough to be coverd by other frangrances
Salie B.
Buxton, NC
This is a moisture-rich lotion that leaves your skin looking great all day. It keeps your sling hydrated and smooth all day long, love it!
Evelyn F.
I love this product, I use it everyday. Smells great and keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I like that its inexpensive too but not cheap.
Jessie T.
Love the smells and it feels amazing on the skin but somehow i get itchy after using the cream which is really a shame because I liked it.
Sarah H.
Grand Rapids, MI
St. Ives is amazing. Their lotions are very creamy and they absorb really well. They definitely aren't watery like most drugstore lotions.
Debra M.
Tontitown, AR
Trying new items for my dry skin, love this product. Gentle on my skin, and I love the sun, and my skin needs the moisture. nice packaging!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart