BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
MIKAULY V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good to excellent skin cream for hands when they start out wrinkles. I use it a lot especially when it's cold and my hands get dry much more
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
I love this lotion! I used it on my stomach when I was pregnant and didn't get one stretch mark! I would highly recommend using this product!
Alicia T.
Troy, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me say... ONE OF THE BEST LOTIONS!! It is a little thick but has a nice lather after the shower. I use this daily and throughly enjoy it!
Sade W.
Arlington, TX
This bottle of St. Ives lotion left my skin so soft and smooth. It wasn't very greasy and it wasn't very watery. It was a great combination.
Alexis S.
This stuff is amazing. Doesn’t sting and always moisturizes without being sticky. This stuff is amazing just like all of St. Ives products.
Jessie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the smells and it feels amazing on the skin but somehow i get itchy after using the cream which is really a shame because I liked it.
Liz J.
Orlando , Fl
I really like this lotion, it makes my skin feel very soft and it absorbs very quickly. Its a great product and its very economic as well.
Salie B.
Buxton, NC
This is a moisture-rich lotion that leaves your skin looking great all day. It keeps your sling hydrated and smooth all day long, love it!
Jennifer K.
I have incredibly sensitive skin and this is one of the very few lotions I can use. It also soaks into your skin so you don't feel greasy!
Debra M.
Tontitown, AR
Trying new items for my dry skin, love this product. Gentle on my skin, and I love the sun, and my skin needs the moisture. nice packaging!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart