BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sade W.
Arlington, TX
This bottle of St. Ives lotion left my skin so soft and smooth. It wasn't very greasy and it wasn't very watery. It was a great combination.
emashburn
Chattanooga
I love this lotion! I use the oatmeal and Shea butter and I have terrible dry skin and it's awesome! And so affordable for a large container!
Griselda S.
San Diego, CA
I love this smell, it stays on for a long period of time. It leaves your hands super soft. I love the way my skin is after hours on applying
Mya L.
Seffner, FL
I have very dry skin and with one use a day my skin is bright and clear.the product smells soo good and it keep that smell for about 7 hours.
Ashley O.
I haven't bought this size but I have bought the larger size and I loike this product. It makes my skin feel very hydrates and soaks in fast.
Michele M.
This lotion is good. It absorbs well and has a nice smell. It doesn't leave me dry and the scent doesn't make me smell like a perfume factory.
Miranda M.
My whole family has used this for most of my life as a day to day lotion. I enjoy the smell of it and it a great lotion for the price point.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this lotion! I use if over my coconut oil everyday! My skin stills feels so soft by the end of the day and it has a nice clean smell!
MIKAULY V.
Good to excellent skin cream for hands when they start out wrinkles. I use it a lot especially when it's cold and my hands get dry much more
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
I love this lotion! I used it on my stomach when I was pregnant and didn't get one stretch mark! I would highly recommend using this product!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart