BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Danielle H.
Atlanta, GA
So far so good still using still reviewing. Great price point compared to other collagen lotions. I'll keep using it. It's gentle on my skin.
Jessica B.
Louisville , KY
Love this. I use it everyday before I put anything else on my face. And it seems to hep my cheeks whenever I seem to be getting a breakout.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This is such a great lotion. It keeps my skin nice and firm and it smells good as well. Of course when I run low, I gotta get some more lol.
Mary H.
Eagle River, AK
Good, subtle smell that makes it office appropriate. Works very well on my dry Alaska winter hands. I just wish it came in a smaller bottle.
erin b.
Albuquerque, NM
Great lotion ive used it for years. Helps hydrates my body especially my very dry hands. This product is a very good price usually about $4.
Sophie G.
Shamong, NJ
This lotion is perfect for living in a dry climate or during the winter. It helps moisturize my skin and does not hurt the already dry parts.
Alicia T.
Troy , Va
Let me say... ONE OF THE BEST LOTIONS!! It is a little thick but has a nice lather after the shower. I use this daily and throughly enjoy it!
Merve K.
These are more natural and feel more luxurious than other brands. I prefer the packaging, price, and lotion texture compared to other brands.
Kayleigh C.
old forge
Like this product when my usual lotion runs out. I like to use it all over my body as well as the face. Makes it feel tight and moisturized .
Anahi G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the st.Ives skin renewing body lotion it is not oily which I love it leaves your body smooth and soft,I also love using it on my face.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart