BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Cassandra G.
Raymondville, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product! My knees were always dark and dry but as soon as i used this product everyday it helped me a lot! My legs look really great!😁😁
Cristina N.
I love the consistency of this lotion, it isn't super thick so its easy to spread yet it isn't too thin so it leaves a good coating on your skin.
Casey P.
Panama City, FL
Love this lotion it has helped majorly with my dry skin. I bought the intensive healing cranberry seed and heap seed oil lotion. It's the best!!
Jeida A.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion i am actually using the coconut milk one and is the best it smell very good and it get the work done thumb up on this product
Shannon C.
Greensboro, NC
Best location I've used to far. My skin is hydrated and so soft! Using it with the exfoliating shower scrub makes skin feel and look amazing!!!!
chantal l.
This lotion smells really good but the fragrance doesn't seem to irritate my skin. It leaves my skin smooth and soft too, without feeling greasy
Jessica S.
Apopka, F L
I have a skin disorder, so lotions are a very important part of my day. St Ives has been there for it all!! Ibuse all there lotions and products!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
I love this lotion! Leaves my skin super smooth without leaving me greasy or oily. I even use this on my face and it doesn't break me out at all!
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this little lotion keeps your hands soft and has a great sense sometimes it seems to get water down but for the price it's worth every penny
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This is really great lotion. It last literally all day and makes your skin very soft. The smell isn't overbearing and it locks in the moisture.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart