BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Éryka P.
This moisturizer hydrates my skin well but I don't really like the odor. I would recommend it mainly for the price. It's really cheap and works.
Michelle C.
Manassas, VA
I love this lotion! It smells good but also really moisturizers your skin and its really light at thin and not expensive i highly recommend this
Jessica S.
Apopka, F L
I have a skin disorder, so lotions are a very important part of my day. St Ives has been there for it all!! Ibuse all there lotions and products!
Stephanie V.
Long Beach , CA
St Ives body lotion keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisterized all day. I love this lotion its all ive been using since i got it the first time!
Aracely S.
Dallas, TX
Works great. I use it often and it leaves my skin soft all the time. I would recommend it especially if you have rough dry skin like I do often.
Jessica D.
Wayne, WV
I have continued to buy st. Ives since i was 13. i prefer this lotion over all other lotions that i have tried. i would recommend it to anyone!
Shannon C.
Greensboro, NC
Best location I've used to far. My skin is hydrated and so soft! Using it with the exfoliating shower scrub makes skin feel and look amazing!!!!
SALLY M.
Love this little lotion keeps your hands soft and has a great sense sometimes it seems to get water down but for the price it's worth every penny
Love this hydrating cream. Smells good. Not the best of the world but the brand does an excellent work. Very smooth. Not get sticky to the body.
Kathryn Y.
Roanoke, VA
My all time favorite lotion. Perfect for my dry skin- doesn't leave an oily residue, etc. smells great...smell doesn't compete with perfume, etc
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart