BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
I love this lotion! Leaves my skin super smooth without leaving me greasy or oily. I even use this on my face and it doesn't break me out at all!
Nicole F.
Sanford, FL
Always keep it in my purse. My hands do feel softer and moisturized upon putting it on my skin, however it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Ariana Z.
San Marcos, CA
I totally love this lotion, its creamy and thick. its perfect for super dry skin and irritations. i use this lotion a lot on my legs and elbows.
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
My family loves this lotion.Especially in the winter when your skin tends to dry out more,this is the answer.It works wonderful and smells great.
Jeida A.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion i am actually using the coconut milk one and is the best it smell very good and it get the work done thumb up on this product
Sireeta J.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this moisturizer for ALL seasons, it does the job by eliminating dry skin while leaving your skin feeling soft without that sticky feeling.
Cristina N.
I love the consistency of this lotion, it isn't super thick so its easy to spread yet it isn't too thin so it leaves a good coating on your skin.
Heather F.
Escondido, CA
This lotion is just OK. I honestky expected more from this lotion, but it was greasier than I had hoped it would be. Probably won't buy it again.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
This is really great lotion. It last literally all day and makes your skin very soft. The smell isn't overbearing and it locks in the moisture.
Christina B.
Placentia, CA
Nourishing. Smells clean and light weight. Doesn't feel tacky or heavy. I usually only buy one at a time and go through walmart or target.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart