BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Katie H.
Norman, OK
this lotion works wonders. smell isn’t too overbearing and keeps my skin moisturized for the day. Loved getting this item in the St. Ives voxbox!!
Maipa L.
Andover, MN
Yesssss!!! Works like wonders! I absolutely LOVE it! The price is just right ❤. Its really handy for the winter because they come in all sizes too!
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I love the St. Ives body lotion. The scent isn't overpowering and it leaves your skin moisturized throughout the day. Does not irritate my skin.
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
This product works pretty well for me. I love it. The smell isn't my favorite but its not a terrible smell. Overall i would recommend this product.
Denise S.
Loving this!! Skin softening, non-greasy feeling and absorbs quickly! St. Ives is a brand I've used off and on over the years and always liked it!
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
Very soft and varied of fragrances. Leaves the skin nice and smooth and well maintained for hours. Lotion is non watery pretty creamy when applied.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
St Ives lotion feels great, works well for my skin, has great scents, and isn't too bad on my wallet

I stick with St Ives as my go-to for lotion
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
St.Ives has always been a favorite of mine. Especially the oatmeal ones. It gives such an amazing softness to your skin. The whole line is amazing.
Ariana Z.
San Marcos, CA
I totally love this lotion, its creamy and thick. its perfect for super dry skin and irritations. i use this lotion a lot on my legs and elbows.
Rachel B.
Newbury, NH
I love this lotion. As I have mentioned in other reviews, I have really dry hands and this works wonders, is reasonably priced, and smells good.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart