BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Let me start by saying I love everything St. Ives I have ever purchased. This lotion makes my skin so so soft. Used it while I was pregnant. Love it.
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how it leaves my skin felling nice and smooth. I love the way it smells . It's great for me because I don't need to reapply it every few hours.
Madison S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is very gentle on the skin and is so moisturizing! I like to use it after my bath or shower and even on my legs right after I shave them!
Lindsay F.
Corvallis, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I lobe St. Ives! All there formulas are great, but I recently tried this one and I am in love. It smells great and my skin aray moisturized all day.
Stephanie K.
Fort Worth, TX
So far I am loving the results. This lotion leaves my skin feeling super soft and youthful. I can't wait to see the long term effects of the product!
Leakhena S.
Strong scent that unpleasant to my sensitive nose, aside from that I still love how soft my skin feels. Creamy and smooth feeling after application.
Shelby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This moisturizer does not break me out. It is perfect for the touch of moisture you need without having all of the added oils piled up on your face.
Karly G.
La Porte, TX
I literally use this everyday. I love it for my face it doesn't leave behind a greasy residue and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized!
April G.
Alamo, TX
This body lotion really works. My mom always buys this brand because she has been using it for a very long time and she loves it. I recommend it. :)
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a lotion staple in my bathroom for a long time. I find it pretty light and use it in the water months post shower or after being in the sun.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart