BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Melissa D.
Keeps my skin soft and doesn't every make me feel itching or greasy which u like. I bought this lotion in bulk so I was very happy with the pirchases
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best lotion! I always go straight to St. Ives, I enjoy all of their products! Goes on super smooth and the scent is never over powering.
Cliff P.
Cumberland, MD
I do like St. Ives for one reason it's affordable unlike some other leading brands.It soothes your skin making it smell great,and feeling soft & new.
Madison S.
This lotion is very gentle on the skin and is so moisturizing! I like to use it after my bath or shower and even on my legs right after I shave them!
Danisha C.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I began using this after my friend was wearing it and I smelled it the moment she walked in the room. I like it, however, I got tired of it quickly.
Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
I really like this!!! St. Ives has always been my choice in terms of both lotion and keeping my skin moisturised! This made my skin healthy and soft.
Lindsay F.
Corvallis, OR
I lobe St. Ives! All there formulas are great, but I recently tried this one and I am in love. It smells great and my skin aray moisturized all day.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
This moisturizing body cream is the perfect recipe for dry skin. The moisture locks in quickly leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth for hours.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
We have this lotion everywhere throughout my work place and it is wonderful! The smell isn't too much it's so soft and makes your hands feel amazing!
Carolene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this. not thin and watery like cheap quality brands. I tried the peach fragrance and I didn't have to use body spray because it was so aromatic,
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart