BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Stephanie D.
Love how it leaves my skin felling nice and smooth. I love the way it smells . It's great for me because I don't need to reapply it every few hours.
Stephanie K.
Fort Worth, TX
So far I am loving the results. This lotion leaves my skin feeling super soft and youthful. I can't wait to see the long term effects of the product!
Leakhena S.
Strong scent that unpleasant to my sensitive nose, aside from that I still love how soft my skin feels. Creamy and smooth feeling after application.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best lotion! I always go straight to St. Ives, I enjoy all of their products! Goes on super smooth and the scent is never over powering.
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
This was a lotion staple in my bathroom for a long time. I find it pretty light and use it in the water months post shower or after being in the sun.
Shelby D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This moisturizer does not break me out. It is perfect for the touch of moisture you need without having all of the added oils piled up on your face.
Karly G.
La Porte, TX
I literally use this everyday. I love it for my face it doesn't leave behind a greasy residue and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized!
April G.
Alamo, TX
This body lotion really works. My mom always buys this brand because she has been using it for a very long time and she loves it. I recommend it. :)
Jessica N.
Greenville, SC
Great daily moisturizer! I have been using it on my legs, and arms after showering for a week and it is fantastic. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth
Madison S.
This lotion is very gentle on the skin and is so moisturizing! I like to use it after my bath or shower and even on my legs right after I shave them!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart