BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Summer P.
Leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth without leaving behind an oily look or feel. It has a nice fresh sent and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Love everything about this product!!! It has actually helped lighten up my stretchmarks and definitely makes my skin feel and look smooth and healthy.
Sarah W.
Jasper
This lotion is my favorite because it smells great without being too strong, and it isn't oily like most lotions, but it leaves your skin silky smooth!
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My go to every day moisturizer. Wonderfully moisturizing and calming on irritated skin. It soaks in nicely and doesn't leave that waxy greasy feeling.
Paige S.
Essexville, MI
I love this product so much! It is amazing. It refreshes your skin and rehydrates it. A little goes a long way with this product. Absolutely love it.
Anna A.
Ashburn, VA
The besssssssst lotion I have ever used. Definitely better than some high end products I own. I also use this on my 3 year old daughter. It's perfect.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this lotion! It smells great and feels nice on the skin. It's not oily and absorbs nicely. I have the facial moisturizer as well and I love it!
Teri L.
I like the scent of the lotion but the consistency is a bit watery for me. I like thick lotion so I was a little disappointed when I used this lotion.
Raquel W.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, Loves my skin, It seals in all my moisture after shower and even later. I don't have no complaints to this. This is my go to if anything.
Barbara F.
Katy, TX
Great lotion.....very moisturizing without feeling sticky.....lasts all day.....would purchase again ....great price.....Use every day! i give it a 9!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you use this lotion every day or sometimes? I use it daily after my shower, mostly on shaved legs and also on other parts and love how it leaves my skin!
Mackenzie N.
Is this more of a hand lotion or a hick body lotion?
Sadie H.
I have very dry skin and I'm looking for a lotion that will moisturize and not leave a oily feeling. Did this product leave your skin greasy or soft? Was it to your satisfaction?
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it smell so good.
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
I am curios as to how well this works?

Amazon