BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
My favorite lotion!!! Not greasey just a good moisturizer for you body. Every morning this is my go to to get my day going. I cant feel right without it.
Sherell G.
Sand Springs, OK
Moisturizing for a couple of hours. The consistency is a little watery. The scents are strong. The perfume in the lotion irritates my usually calm skin.
LaToya A.
Smyrna, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the texture and the consistency of St. Ives lotion. It is really creamy, moisturizing and long-lasting. It does not leave a greasy surface.
Alycia A.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It was okay, nothing special. It was a nice lotion for a quick fix, but I would spend a little bit more money to get something that lasts a little longer
Brisa E.
San Lorenzo, CA
I've been using the collagen one for about a month or two I'm not sure but its really great. I like how it feels and the smell is very refreshing to me.
Vanessa R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I used this product one time and I really did not like it. It didn't work well with my skin but I do not think its a bad product, it just wasn't for me.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the one you keep in your bathroom.After showering apply.Product does soften skin and after several uses I found my legs to feel soft and supple.
Angela H.
Nice body lotion, light on the skin, and doesn't feel sticky. I've used St. Ives products forever and they offer a nice variety to help with skin needs.
Moesha C.
Glendale, AZ
Very good once fresh out of the shower! It helps dryness within skin & allows your skin to seem health again! I love putting it in scars or stretch marks
Jamie S.
Palmdale, CA
I love the smell of this and it is really makes my skin extremely soft. I guess I saw more radiance and a dewy complexion which I like. I will buy again.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart