BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Breeanna  D.
Attleboro, MA
Good lotion. Smells nice but leaves your body feeling sticky after using it. It doesn't blend into the skin very well. But still a nice lotion for dry skin
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
I love all St. Ives products. But this one is amongst my most favorites. Definitely gives you a smooth and radiant skin every after use. Smells great too!
Elizabeth C.
Midland City, AL
It's okay. It makes my skin feel good but it feels a little sticky afterwards. I haven't used it much so I can't say if it does any wonders for your skin.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This collagen lotion is moisterizing and left my skin feeling soft and smelled amazing. It doesn't contain harsh chemicals and is great for all skin types.
Veronica M.
Highland, IN
I've been using St.Ives for a few years and I feel this lotion makes my skin feel like new. I love the different scents as well. It's reasonably priced.
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
My favorite lotion!!! Not greasey just a good moisturizer for you body. Every morning this is my go to to get my day going. I cant feel right without it.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
My boyfriend put me on to this lotion and ever since then its the only lotion I buy! it leaves my skin feeling mositizered but not greasy and I love it!
Nadine C.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LOTION!! Smells so so great and such a fabulous, non-greasy formula. Wish they had more at my local CVS, I would’ve bought them all!
Vanessa R.
Fort Campbell, KY
I used this product one time and I really did not like it. It didn't work well with my skin but I do not think its a bad product, it just wasn't for me.
LaToya A.
Smyrna, GA
I really like the texture and the consistency of St. Ives lotion. It is really creamy, moisturizing and long-lasting. It does not leave a greasy surface.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart