BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Frida G.
Mission, TX
It's nice for the skin, it provides an extra help for elastin but I bought it for my stretch marks and didn't help that much. But it's not far that purpose
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
Ive been using this lotion for years and I wouldn't change it for any other. It keeps your skin so soft and smooth. You will see the difference instantly 😘
Anyeliczabell G.
Shirley, NY
These lotions smell soo good . i got a full size bottle for bout 10 dollars they make my skin soft and smell good and its does not leave a greasy feeling
Michelle S.
Love this lotion. It's light & fresh. I really like that my hands feel smooth & silky after I put it on. It helps my feet feel good as well. Smooth & soft.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
One of the best moisturizers i have used. I have eczema prone skin and I feel it gives a great balance of moister without feeling oily. Also smells great!
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Used this during my pregnancy on my legs and it helped completely I felt. That were less itchy lol, from them being streched, and recovered better as well.
Brittany W.
Austell, GA
I have extremely dry skin! Especially around my elbow & heels & this is the ONLY lotion I've been able to find that heals & softens all throughout the day!
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I like to use this lotion, it leave my skin feeling super soft and look health! I like that it leaves my skin feeling soft without leaving an oily feeling.
Jennifer M.
I prefer this brand over other name brands. I like the variety and the smell. This lotion doesn't leave the greasy after feel that some lotion will leave.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This lotion leaves my skin very soft and hydrated. The lotion is thick and not watery like other lotions. Love using this for when I get out of the shower!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart