BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I wish I could give this more than 5 starts! I have really dry and flaky hands most of the time due to my job, but this has been my saving grace for my hands👐👐👐
Laurie S.
Tampa
This product is good. And plus I ran out of things to say about products I am so very sorry but this thing is very long I didn't know it was going to like this.
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
Love St Ives products. This lotion leaves skin moisturized and smooth. Doesn't leave a greasy feel. I use it on my heels also in the winter when they are dry.
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After I got out the shower I put this lotion on making my skin feel super shy amazing solid emotion so much thank you to influence for just sending this to me
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
St. Ives have such good products like their lotions! They give you a silky finish and the smell on the lotion isn't that harsh. I recommend buying this product!
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have psoriasis so I need a thick very moisturizing lotion. I not only love the smell of all their products it's the only one that keeps my skin moisturized.
Christie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this so much! It smells so good and leaves my skin hydrated for days. They're is no greasy feeling and it's just that much better for being all natural.
Elizabeth B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this as my hand lotion in the winter time. Fits perfectly in my purse or backpack and is very moisturizing and helps keep my hands from cracking.
Alyxe S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this because it was on sale at target and I'm glad I did. It's a thicker lotion and rubs in smooth and doesn't feel greasy but defiantly moisturized.
Monika R.
Richmond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is really hydrating, I recommend if you have dry skin. It is really refreshing and it also the refreshing smell each lotion has to it, is amazing!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.