BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I love the smell of the St. Ives coconut and orchid body lotion! It has a consistent texture that is not gritty, oily or too thick which is perfect for when you hop out of the shower. The price and quality of this product is amazing and I’d recommend it off to everyone.
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
It smells heavenly and it is super lightweight. No greasy feeling on your skin or hands, as it obsorbs thoroughly. It is wonderful on sensitive skin, so you can apply it after a shave even if you nicked yourself a bit. I use this everyday on my body and sometimes even my face, and it does cause breakouts! And it's cheaper than cigarettes!
Kit N.
They came out with a "new formula" for this product. I have been buying for years and was happy with the old formula. The new formula has a strong synthetic fragrance that irritates my nose. Guess I will be looking for a new moisturizer :(.
Sara H.
I use the oatmeal and shea butter one! Let me tell you! This is the only lotion that takes away the ash, and keeps it away!

On cold days most lotion gives up on this sista. Not St Ives, oh no not them! Some lotions that are supposed Nourish and soothe your skin have the side effect of also making me feel sticky. Once I discovered this I never looked back!
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
Something I love about this lotion is that it doesn’t feel too thick or greasy. However, the point of using lotion is to moisturize, and I feel like this product could do better. The packaging says it is made with 100% natural moisturizers and I feel comfortable using on sensitive skin. It could be a good daily Moisturizer, but not the best when you need quick hydration.
Katie N.
I have always loved St. Ives but this body lotion is something out of this world. Let's start with its smell. It doesn't have an overpowering smell, but it's like a mix of nature and candy. It's also very hydrating and keeps my skin so soft. Buy this bottle and you will not be disappointed. PS: The big bottle lasts a lifetime.
Cassandra P.
This lotion is so amazing! It smells so good on my skin and is very light weight. It’s perfect for the winter and summer time because it leaves me feeling moisturized and feeling soft. I received this product complementary from Influenster but that does now change or effect how i feel About this product i will be repurchasing!
Tiffany S.
I love this lotion. It love the way it absorbs so easily into my skin. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky. Even my stretch marked skin in my inner thighs feels smoother and more firm. I rub it all over my body as soon as I get out of the shower. It is great product at a reasonable price. I will be buying this again.
Annii V.
Dorris , Ca
So I put the Skin Renewing Body Lotion by St. Ives on my list because I had heard so much about it from our mom class talking to other women about products for stretch marks, dry skin etc. One of the moms mentioned St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion. So I went to our local store and bought myself some. I naturally have dry skin, it cracks it peels after a while and I have really tried so many rich thick lotions for my dry skin and never stuck to one that I liked. I also have had two kids, my first son my belly got bigger than I could imagine, had me stretching and itching and left me with some pretty bad stretch marks. I started using it two times a day in the morning and after my shower in the evening. My stretch marks didn't go away but it did help them blend a bit better so they don't look so deep. Just had my second baby and I used all through out helping my others still fade and blend out but also left me with no new stretch marks. My skin I feel has a lot of life, doesn't crack and this lotion has so much moisture, seems like my body and skin just absorb all the natural ingredients right in. Big thumbs up in my book, I'm almost out and will be buying another one here soon. :)
allyssa s.
simpsonville
This product is 8 dollars and is completely worth every penny. My skin feels soft and moisturized. The scent is really nice although it is coconut scented. It is not greasy and is absorbs really fast. I would defiantly recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin or even people with normal and dry skin. I love it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart