BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
The St. Ives Skin Renewing Lotion goes on so smooth and is super hydrating. This is definitely a keeper. If you get a chance to pick it up, I highly Recommend!
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
Love St Ives products. This lotion leaves skin moisturized and smooth. Doesn't leave a greasy feel. I use it on my heels also in the winter when they are dry.
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN
I just received this in a vox box through Influenster and I loved it! I struggle with dry skin in the winter and this was perfect! Gentle enough for your face!
vivian y.
Brooklyn Park , MN
The lotion works good especially since my skin it intends to get dry easily, I always apply it on and it works. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Prachi B.
This is one of my favorite lotions out there. It's so moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated for a long time. It has a beautiful subtle fragrance, I love it.
Tammy I.
Rose Hill, VA
It's good for the price. But it left my skin feeling very greasy for some type of rea son but it might just be my oily skin but it's really good for the price.
Wendy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ha! This was my first anti-aging anything lol before middle school! I loved it then and love it now, although it's light it still makes your skin glow healthy
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the affordability of st ives products. I have used a ton of different one's & I love this! Works amazingly, doesnt have a bad smell and goes on smooth!
Christina D.
Cortland, IL
Love this lotion. I am super picky my lotion and this is my top favorite one. Makes my hands soft and does not leave them feeling weird like some many other do
Paula S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live in Chicago and its cold and dry all during the winter...this stuff keeps my skin nice and moisturized. love it! I also get compliments on how it smells
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart