BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Laurie S.
Tampa
This product is good. And plus I ran out of things to say about products I am so very sorry but this thing is very long I didn't know it was going to like this.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Me encanta esta body lotion deja super suave tu piel es economica te devuelve la elasticidad de tu piel te deja la piel super suave muy buen producto recomiendo
Christie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this so much! It smells so good and leaves my skin hydrated for days. They're is no greasy feeling and it's just that much better for being all natural.
Sweetz P.
Yesss this lotion is the best. I just love the brand st Ives. I just bout ghost another tube of this but just a different kind it's for redness tone I believe.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
St. Ives have such good products like their lotions! They give you a silky finish and the smell on the lotion isn't that harsh. I recommend buying this product!
Tammy I.
Rose Hill, VA
It's good for the price. But it left my skin feeling very greasy for some type of rea son but it might just be my oily skin but it's really good for the price.
Alyxe S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this because it was on sale at target and I'm glad I did. It's a thicker lotion and rubs in smooth and doesn't feel greasy but defiantly moisturized.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
My family and I love this this lotion a lot. We always use to brand and it make my skin feel so nice and soft. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
Love St Ives products. This lotion leaves skin moisturized and smooth. Doesn't leave a greasy feel. I use it on my heels also in the winter when they are dry.
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
I love the affordability of st ives products. I have used a ton of different one's & I love this! Works amazingly, doesnt have a bad smell and goes on smooth!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart